Wednesday 11 March 2015

Here we go!

I've been talking about starting a blog for too long. Instead of procrastinating I thought I'd just do it, so today 'The Little Pink Balloon' is born! 



I'm 29 years old, a creative but process driven person who struggles with the middle ground - I'm either totally in love with things or I can't stand them! Much like marmite.. This blog is dedicated to all of those things on both sides of the spectrum. I'll be sharing the things I love and firmly climbing onto my soapbox about the things I hate. 

True to form, my personality is very love/hate as well. I'm a complete romantic (I've been madly in love with my husband for the past 12 years) but I also suffer from depression. This is something I struggle with on a daily basis but with the support of my amazing family and friends I'm getting through it. After a tough few years I've bravely announced 2015 as my year of happy! Here's my journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment